Friday, August 8, 2008

Approved to pass

The Lodge had its regular meeting last night and I was elected to receive the second degree. The date set for my passing to the degree of Fellow Craft is August 28, 2008.

In the meantime, the memory work continues. The Master of the Lodge, who is my coach, tells me I’m making good progress and he’s confident I will do fine on the 28th when I have to recite from memory a large chunk of the Entered Apprentice degree in open Lodge in order to pass to the Fellow Craft degree.

We met last evening for a memory work session before the start of the regular lodge meeting. There were several brothers there early and a few of them had fun peppering me with questions to see how much I had learned of the Entered Apprentice degree. I think I acquitted myself well.

No comments: